In this video, Viveka shares the necessity of sharing the company culture in company pages to increase positive sentiment and attract both prospects and employees.
- [Narrator] When a prospect comes to your company page…on LinkedIn they can see all the employees who work for you.…Here you can see all the Hansel & Petal employees…attached to the company page.…So first of all, you want to make sure that…your employees's profiles look good, and then…that they're attached to your company page.…And I'm going to show you how to do that later.…Secondly, you really want to make sure that your company page…reflects your company culture.…And here are a few ways of doing that.…As mentioned in an earlier video,…consider highlighting the employees a few times a year…by combining your banner image and a daily…or even weekly update focused on a particular employee.…
Here you see an update that Hansel & Petal has posted…about Annabeth, as the Employee of the Month.…This is a great opportunity to make sure that…they have a good picture as well.…You could do a short interview,…ask them for their favorite quote,…or just say why they're so awesome in the update.…Here we've got a couple quotes from happy customers:…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees