What are the best ways to communicate with you on LinkedIn? Learn the difference between the contact details that are visible to your connections and the ones that can be seen by everyone on LinkedIn.
- [Narrator] When ideal prospects, clients,…candidates, or recruiters have just read…your profile and they want to take the next step,…what do you want them to do?…Get in touch with you, right?…There are different ways to include…your contact details on your LinkedIn profile.…Let's look at what kind of information…you can provide in the contact and personal info…to make that happen.…First, you need to know that there's a difference…in which type of contact details…you are showing to whom.…
In this video we will focus on the info…that is only visible to your connections.…Let's first look at the four type of details…that are visible to your connections.…Your email, Instant Messenger, phone, and address.…Go to the Me button and click on the View Profile link…right under your name.…On the right hand side you will see…contact and personal info, and click on the pencil.…When it comes to your email address, LinkedIn shows…your primary email address.…
Make sure it's the right address.…Preferably your professional one.…How embarrassing would it be if your ideal contact…
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.