Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting your campaign live, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] To add ads to this campaign, browse your existing content or create a new ad. Since this is a test account and not active, we don't the option of creating a new ad. So let's go ahead and browse our existing content to see what we want to sponsor. Let's go ahead and select this test. Then we'll go to the top and hit Sponsor. Since this is a sponsored content or single image ad, we'll want to associate a lead gen form. We have a couple options here for a call to action. In this case I'd like them to download our e-book and I'll select our basic info of our saved lead gen forms. You'll see it populate on the right here and hit Save and Confirm. Now there are a couple of ad rotation options. You can select how to rotate your ad variations to test performance over time and optimize your campaign. The two options are optimized for performance, which is recommended. This option delivers impressions to the creatives evenly as first to learn which creatives perform best. Then more impressions will be delivered to the creatives with the best performance, or you can select rotate ads evenly, this option enters each creative into the auction evenly giving the ad a fair opportunity to compete for ad impression without taking performance into account. Once you're ready go ahead and hit Launch Campaign.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager