Creating an advertiser account on LinkedIn is an important first step before adding products and setting up campaigns. In this video, take a look at the simple and quick account setup process.
- [Instructor] Let's walk through the different components of Campaign Manager, and learn how to best navigate the platform. A good place to start is the Campaign Manager's homepage. If you hover over Campaign Manager at the top of the left hand corner, you'll notice that it's clickable. Whenever you're in any other page, you can always click here to navigate to your homepage. On the right hand side, at the top, you'll see a clock icon. Hover over it to see the accounts that you've recently accessed. This is especially helpful if you have multiple accounts. Next to it, if you hover over your picture, you'll see the options to Sign Out, Manage your Sponsored inMail settings, and navigate to LinkedIn account.
On this page, you'll see all your accounts organized, either under your company page, or under your account. Before creating your ads, you'll need to create an ad account, where all of your campaigns will be organized. Click on the Add Account button at the top of the screen, on the right hand side, to create a new account. Next, you should tie a company page to this account. While it's optional for products like TextAds, and Sponsored inMail, a company page is required to create Sponsored Content Campaigns. Type in the name of your company. For example, I'll use KinetEco.
And then click the appropriate company that you'd like to choose. If you don't have a company page, click on the link below to create one. And as a general best practice, consider adding a company page, so it's easy to manage all of your campaigns and ads under one account. Next, give your account a name that's easily identifiable by you. Especially if you have multiple campaigns to manage. Select a currency for your account, and click Add Account. Next, you'll be prompted to select a product. Take a moment to explore the different product options available. Creating an ad account is important first step before adding product and setting up campaigns.
Now take a few minutes to explore Campaign Manager, and create a new account.
- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions