The LinkedIn marketing team often provides new advertisers with coupon codes to get started with advertising on LinkedIn. In this video, learn about how you can use coupon codes and advertising credits for your Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and Tex
- [Narrator] The Linkedin Marketing Solutions team often provides new advertisers with coupon codes to get started with advertising on Linkedin. In this section, we'll talk about how you can use coupon codes and advertising credits. When you search for Linkedin Marketing Solutions coupons, you'll find a page like this. Here you can request a credit, by entering your information and hitting request credit. Coupon codes can be used to buy Linkedin advertising products such as sponsored content, Sponsored InMail, and text ads. Now, let's take a look at an example of how to use your coupon code when you're setting up your first account.
We'll start on the bid in the budget screen and the campaign setup flow. If you have $50 dollars and you don't want to spend any more than that, remember to add a total budget under more options here. After the bid in the budget screen setup is complete, simply click next to advance. On the payments page, enter your information as well as the payment information and then here you can paste in your coupon code and hit review order and then complete your order. Now, a different scenario is if you've already created a campaign but didn't enter the billing details.
So, I'll click into the header to go to Reggie's account overview page and click into an account. At the top, you can click into the gears icon and click into the billing history. You can also redeem a coupon code from this page as well by pasting in your coupon code and hitting apply. Remember that to redeem your coupon code, you must first enter your billing and credit card information to validate your advertising account. Your available credits will appear in the section at the bottom of the page as you see here. With this coupon code, advertising charges will be first deducted from the coupon value but if your campaign runs over the coupon value, your credit card will be charged once the coupon has either exhausted its value or expired.
As a reminder, if you only want to spend the value of your coupon, remember to set a total budget and/or an end date for your campaign under the budgeting options. A coupon code is a great way to get started especially if you're new to advertising on Linkedin. And please remember that it takes experimentation and A/B testing to get the perfect combo of content, targeting, and bid.
- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions