In this video, Viveka gives a brief introduction to Sponsored Updates and addresses why to use them.
- [Instructor] Sometimes a post just doesn't…get quite the visibility and engagement that it should,…even despite the size of your company…or amplification from your employees.…Have no fear that's why LinkedIn created sponsored updates.…If you would like to get some content even more visibility…or if you would like to get your content…in front of people who aren't necessarily…already following your company page, or your employees,…you can always pay to sponsor it.…
There's a great video on how to advertise with LinkedIn…in our library but I'll just give you a quick overview now.…First of all it's much easier to create content…on your company page and sponsor it than trying…to create new content within the Campaign Manager.…So once you've got content that you want to sponsor…find the update and simply click on Sponsor Now.…That will give you an option to go to your Campaign Manager.…
From your Campaign Manager you'll go to the account…that you want to share the content from.…And you'll click on Create campaign.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees