Organically engage with prospective buyers through your employees. Learn how LinkedIn Elevate, an employee advocacy platform, makes it easy for you to provide content that employees can easily share.
- [Instructor] A great way to engage organically with your prospects and a wider audience is via your employees. Your employees on average have ten times more connections than your company has followers, and are a trusted source of information. In fact, employee-shared content gets more than double the click-through rate versus the same exact content shared by a company. You can activate through your employees with channels like email and internal communication tools, but curating the right content can still be a challenge. LinkedIn Elevate is an employee advocacy platform that makes it easy for you to provide content to employees to share with their network via desktop or mobile and even tablet, and measure results.
Now, having a solid content strategy with paid and organic balance is key to engaging your audience. LinkedIn Elevate aggregates content from sources like RSS feeds, LinkedIn, Facebook pages, and Twitter handles, and using machine learning to provide trending content by industry. All of this helps guide companies to share content that will resonate most with their employees network and their own target audiences. Within an employee advocacy content strategy, it's important to have a mix of company, industry, and thought-leadership content, to keep your employees sharing, and their networks interested.
LinkedIn Elevate allows you to easily measure an optimize your results of your program, and see what audiences are engaging, including industry, company, and function. It even provides a downstream metrics, such as increased company-page followers. Now, empowering employees to share content is a great way to supplement your target paid media strategy with a broad stroke of earned media one. In fact, LinkedIn data shows that people are 53% more likely to engage with sponsored content after seeing an Elevate share. That's the power that your employees have to amplify your content in paid media strategies.
Additionally, a recent study by Nielsen also showed that customers trusted earned media more than any other kind, and socially engaged companies are 57% more likely to increase sales leads. So, this shows the power that employees have in influencing both their networks and your potential prospects.
- Discovering content you already have
- Developing new content
- Promoting content through your employees
- Creating a campaign
- Navigating the Campaign Manager ads platform
- Creating a new Sponsored Update campaign
- Creating a new Lead Gen Form campaign
- Setting a budget and schedule for your campaign
- Adding conversion tracking to a campaign
- Campaign reporting
- Optimizing your campaign
- Rich media and targeting best practices