In this video, Viveka shares what you should do next.
- Congratulations, you've finished your course…and are well on your way…to building your company's credibility,…visibility, and opportunities.…You now have the tools you need to create stronger company…and employee branding on LinkedIn.…It might seem like a lot of information,…but you'll be surprised at how quickly…you can effect real change within your organization,…rather than trying to conquer this all in one sitting,…tackle one initiative at a time.…First, make sure that your company page leads by example,…both in branding and content.…
Second, make it easy for your employees…by creating templates and images…they can easily add to their profiles.…This will immediately build credibility in no time flat.…Third, give your employees access to content they can share,…and encourage employee advocacy.…You want to have a policy in place,…so your employees know what they can and cannot do.…Fourth, use the exercise files to help you begin your trek…into the space of powerful company and employee branding.…
Make sure to follow my company, vengresso.com,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees