Check out additional career development and branding courses and stay in touch with the author via LinkedIn or Twitter.
- [Oliver] Thank you for joining me in this course. Hopefully it helped you develop a better understand of the LinkedIn platform and how you can use it to your benefit. Now, this was an introductory course so I recommend that you continue to learn about ways that you could use LinkedIn to help you reach your professional goals. We do have several other courses in our library related to LinkedIn, including Sales Navigator: The Basics, LinkedIn Advertising Fundamentals, How to Use LinkedIn Learning, Writing to be Heard, LinkedIn for Business, and much more.
There's another one here on using the mobile app which is another very powerful feature that I really like. My suggestion for a next step is to dive in and get started. It takes time to build up a great network and to customize your newsfeed, so get started right away. Once you have a LinkedIn account, start connecting with like-minded people, explore the different features and functions, write and publish a post, share content and updates, and continue to improve your profile. I really hope you enjoyed taking this course as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you.
I love hearing from people on social media, so if you'd like to connect with me on Twitter, my handle is @schink10. Feel free to tweet me to let me know how your journey on LinkedIn is going. Also, you've seen my LinkedIn profile a number of times in this course. You're welcome to send me a connection request if you believe that I can help provide value to your network. I love to connect and learn from people who are passionate about learning and making positive change. LinkedIn is one of my favorite platforms, and I think you're really going to enjoy using it to enhance your professional networking.
- Creating an effective LinkedIn profile
- Configuring a public profile and profile URL
- Finding and adding connections
- Exploring messages
- Navigating LinkedIn Groups
- Following companies and influencers
- Exploring the feed
- Publishing articles
- Configuring privacy settings
- Exploring account types