Join Irina Skripnik for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of LinkedIn Sponsored InMail.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching this course about LinkedIn-sponsored InMail. You now have the knowledge and the tools to reach professional audiences in a brand new channel and connect with them in a very personalized but scalable way. To get started, your first step can be visiting the Campaign Manager dashboard by going to linkedin.com/ads or via the Business Services tab on your LinkedIn profile. Before crafting your message, check out more best practices by visiting the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions page that is featured here. And if you're looking to expand your understanding of paid marketing and to learn more about the nuances of creating effective campaigns, check out some of our other courses, like Marketing Fundamentals, Up and Running with Sponsored Content, or Online Marketing Fundamentals.
Good luck to you as you dive into the world of sponsored InMail.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up and managing your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget, and setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign