This video covers billing and payment settings to make sure your campaigns are set up to run smoothly. It shows how to keep your billing information up to date and ensure you know who your billing contact is so your campaigns are not missing out on delive
- [Narrator] Let's take a few minutes to talk about setting up billing to make sure that your campaigns are set up to run smoothly. Start on the campaign overview screen in Campaign Manager. To view the billing details and who the billing contact is, we'll need to look under account settings. Click into the gears icon at the top and scroll down to manage access. It's important to know that anyone with account manager access, for example Reggie here, can change the billing contact. So for example, Reggie is both the account manager on this account as well as the billing admin. This means that he can add other admins to the account and change the billing information as well.
Reggie can now make Simon an account manager, as well as a billing admin. An important thing to note is if you change the billing contact you'll need to update your payment information. Otherwise your campaigns will stop delivering until the payment method is updated. If you change your mind and you don't want to make any updates you can always just hit cancel. From this page, Reggie can also click into account settings and click into billing history. Since he's the billing admin on this account as well. If you haven't already completed your payment information, you can do that from this page.
Since Reggie already has his credit card information entered, he can make any changes by clicking manage at the top right. To see billing history for a specific month, click into the month dropdown. For example, if I select January you'll see a breakdown of Reggie's campaigns spent for January per day. You'll also notice that he has coupon credits available for his campaign. And as a key takeaway from this section, remember to keep your billing information up to date and ensure you know who your billing contact is, so your campaigns are not missing out on delivery because of a simple billing issue.
For additional questions and Help Center articles at the bottom of the page, click into the Help Center link. And once you're there, on the left hand side, click into the billing and the payments section. And then Self-Service Advertising. Here you'll find some helpful articles to help you get started.
- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions