Once your employees are branded, it's time for them to engage. Viveka shows where and how your employee can engage though the LinkedIn inbox.
- [Instructor] While this training has been…about employee branding, the fact is for most of you…your business still needs to make money.…And since many of your employees…generate revenue for your company,…you don't want them to miss out…on opportunities on LinkedIn.…Three areas on LinkedIn that they might…have opportunities just waiting for them are…in your network, messaging, and notifications.…So let's take a look at those three.…First of all, notifications.…This is where LinkedIn lets you know when people…have been engaging with your profile in some way.…
So searches you've been found in,…or people who are having an anniversary or a birthday.…People who viewed your profile.…People who have engaged with your posts or your articles.…All of that is going to show up in notifications…and every single one of these…are an opportunity to engage.…Obviously, if you're showing up in searches,…then you can look at the people…and the companies that have been searching you.…And there might be an opportunity…to engage with a prospect there.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees