Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Measuring results in Campaign Manager, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] Campaign Manager allows you to measure your results and see which of your campaigns are performing best. Remember, you can access it at LinkedIn.com/ads/accounts or by navigating to the top right of your LinkedIn feed, click on Work, and then click on Advertise. From there, you'll want to click into one of your active accounts, and then you can click into a specific campaign group. The top portion serves as a high-level overview of the health of your campaigns. It's also beneficial to track campaign trends over time. You can see metrics, like impressions, clicks, average click-through rate, bid, average cost per impression, average cost per click, conversions, among other metrics. The Campaign Manager sort functionality allows you to better organize your campaign data to dive deep into which campaigns are performing best. You can sort by time range, sort by campaign status, sort by product or objective. You can also click the Export button to download campaign data that's unique to you. From here, you can also select Report Type. Dive deeper into individual campaign data, and sort through to identify higher and lower-performing campaigns. In this case, I'll select this one. Campaign Manager makes it easy to check on the health of your campaigns and optimize and improve campaigns in realtime.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager