- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager
Skill Level Beginner
- Get ready to take your marketing to the next level with LinkedIn. In my course you'll discover the vast opportunities that await. You'll learn ways to increase awareness, engage your audience, generate quality leads and ultimately drive revenue with products that impact every stage of your funnel. This is a one stop shop for everything a sophisticated marketer needs to know about getting the most value from LinkedIn. Get cutting edge best practices for leveraging a mix of organic and paid tools, such as LinkedIn pages, publishing, sponsored content, sponsored InMail, Elevate and more. So join me, Alex Rynne, content marketing manager at LinkedIn, to uncover best practices on how we use our own products.
1. LinkedIn Today
Reaching LinkedIn members3m 11s
2. Organic Marketing Tools on LinkedIn
3. Paid Marketing Tools on LinkedIn: An Overview
4. Setting Up Your First Campaign
5. Targeting on LinkedIn
6. Measuring Impact
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.