Learn how to market your small, medium, or solo business on LinkedIn. Get tips for building a solid LinkedIn profile and company page, crafting your content strategy, and more.
- You're missing 80% of your leads if you're not active on LinkedIn. I was once just like you. I thought LinkedIn was just a place where I could post my resume, until I realized it was the largest gathering of business professionals on the planet. With over 560 million members globally, LinkedIn is the fastest growing social media platform in the world. My name is Marcus Murphy, and I'm the head of global sales and partnerships at DigitalMarketer, and I'm a proud member of the Customer Advisory Board at LinkedIn. In this course we'll be covering your LinkedIn profile, LinkedIn business Pages, and distributing content that will help you and your business start more sales conversations using LinkedIn. I'm excited to be your guide on your LinkedIn journey, and unpack my 10 years of experience in hopes of moving you to action. But before we dive in, I want you to remember one thing. Great content without implementation is just another distraction. I'll teach you everything you need to know in order to find success on LinkedIn, but it's up to you to actually follow through. Let's get started.
- Building a solid profile
- Creating a company page
- Optimizing for search
- Standing out as a solo business owner
- Creating a content strategy
- Writing posts that perform
- Posting videos on your LinkedIn profile