- Recognize how to choose which industry you are in when setting up your LinkedIn account.
- Name the two options you have for writing your LinkedIn profile summary.
- Explain how LinkedIn lists your skills based on endorsements.
- Recall what recommendations on LinkedIn profiles are compared to.
- Identify the new messaging service in LinkedIn that allows you to instantly communicate with other users who are online.
- Recognize the benefits of using private mode in LinkedIn.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Oliver] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course in which we'll explore the LinkedIn platform. In today's busy and connected world branding yourself and making connections has never been more important. And one of the greatest platforms for doing this is LinkedIn. You may be joining me today because your looking to set-up or improve your profile, connect or reconnect with colleagues, or find a new job. I'm happy to tell you that regardless of why you're here you're in the right place. In this course we'll take a look at how you can create an awesome LinkedIn profile, expand your network, find new jobs, join groups, share your own updates and publish original content.
Creating a great LinkedIn profile doesn't have to be difficult. Just follow along with this course and by the end you'll have all the tools you need to make your LinkedIn experience a great one. Let's get started.
Q: This course was updated on 02/16/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover exploring company insights and improving your search on LinkedIn.
Q: This course was updated on 10/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: LinkedIn Groups.