- Creating and customizing projects in Recruiter
- Adding candidates to your pipeline
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Using tags to improve collaboration
- Posting jobs
Skill Level Beginner
- [Oliver] LinkedIn Recruiter is new and improved, making it an even more powerful recruiting and hiring tool. You can use Recruiter to search through millions of potential candidates. Then, quickly filter those candidates in order to find ones who are a perfect match for the position you're looking to hire. And finding great candidates isn't all you can do on Recruiter. The new and improved interface and features allow you to seamlessly create projects, post jobs, find potential candidates and communicate with them on the platform. As candidates move through your pipeline, there are even more tools and opportunities for you to communicate and collaborate with your team. I'm Oliver Schinkten, staff instructor at LinkedIn, and I really think you're going to like the new LinkedIn Recruiter and Jobs. It's a powerful set of tools that will make your recruiting and hiring efforts more efficient and effective. Join me in this short course as we take a look at how you can begin leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter right away.