An important element to consider when planning your marketing campaigns is running A/B tests with most—if not all—of them. Learn how to set up an A/B test for your Sponsored InMail Campaign so that you can optimize the effectiveness of your message, and understand whether it's resonating well with your target audience.
- [Instructor] Just like with other media campaigns, when you're setting up sponsored in mail, it's critical to be able to do an A/B test so that you can effectively optimize the performance of your campaigns. Now I'll show you how to set up an A/B test with sponsored in mail, and you can do this with a new campaign or an existing campaign. So to do this with an existing campaign, simply click into your campaign, and then navigate into the ads tab. And there's two different options to create a second creative. Now you can either duplicate the creative by clicking on the little plus icon, or you can create another ad.
Now, duplicating a campaign is easy because it already takes into account the subject line, the body copy, as well as the banner that you've set up. So if you're going to test just one variable, it's easier to just duplicate a campaign. So to duplicate a campaign, you'll need to give your campaign a name. For example, B variable. Select your sender, and then click next. All of your information will already be pulled in so you can click to the next step. You can upload the banner and then you can click next.
Now that your ads are saved, you can rotate your ads evenly or you can rotate them for optimized performance. You can then use performance metrics to evaluate which campaign is going to be performing best. If you need to add more ads, you can follow same process by create another ad, or simply duplicate your creative, or altogether be able to duplicate your campaign. So, now that your ad is saved, you can rotate the ads evenly or you can optimize for best performance. If you wanted to add additional ads to this campaign, you can click to create another ad or you can follow the same process to duplicate the creative.
Now if you wanted to duplicate the campaign altogether, in the top right corner you can click to duplicate campaign.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget
- Setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign