Join John Luu for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most out of this course, part of LinkedIn for Designers.
- [Narrator] LinkedIn is a platform that can be accessed by anyone who's looking to get their information into the professional world. This course is specifically to help designers and set up their profiles in a way that best showcases their work, unique style, and brand, and connect them with others in their field. I'd recommend spending some time gathering any assets you're thinking about adding to your profile before you start this course so that you're able to upload them as you follow along. I've also provided some exercise files you can use throughout this course. If you have access to them, you can download them to your desktop like I have.
If you don't, that's okay. You can easily follow along without them. Now let's get started.
- Crafting a great LinkedIn profile
- Integrating your portfolio
- Adding photos, videos, and slide decks to your profile
- Building your network
- Writing articles for LinkedIn
- Finding design jobs with ProFinder