When it comes to marketing on LinkedIn, the context of the platform and the audience you’re able to reach is what sets campaigns on LinkedIn apart. This video explores one of the more custom way to target on LinkedIn—by using your own data from marketing
- [Instructor] When it comes to marketing on LinkedIn, the context of the platform, and the audience we're able to reach is what sets campaigns on LinkedIn apart. Now, let's explore one of the more custom ways to target on LinkedIn, and that's by using your own data for marketing platforms like Marketo, Eloqua and LiveRamp. From the targeting setup screen in campaign manager, hover over tools and scroll down and click into match audiences. At the top of the screen, click into the account list tab. Now here you'll see a dashboard overview of all of your matched audience targeting segments. The dashboard will include account lists, email lists, upload as a CSV file and email targeting segments from your marketing automation platform once you have it set up.
At the top you'll see an option to connect to a marketing automation platform. As you see here a window appears with public key and a secret key. You'll need to implement these keys by following instructions provided by your marketing automation partner. You can also click to learn more to access the help center where you'll find which marketing automation platforms are supported along with detailed setup instructions for each. Another thing to note is for your privacy this is the only account with access to your email segments. Your list cannot be duplicated across different accounts.
Once you've successfully set up the API keys within your marketing platform, it will typically take about 48 hours before you'll see your campaign segments here. And please remember that any updates to email lists must be done through your marketing automation platform. In the exercise files you'll find a getting started checklist for matched audiences using marketing automation integration. Marketing automation integration is a safe and reliable way for you to reach your prospects that you already know on LinkedIn to share relevant content and grow your business.
- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions