Join Irina Skripnik for an in-depth discussion in this video Get started with LinkedIn ads, part of Advertising on LinkedIn.
- [Instructor] Let's start with a quick over about LinkedIn. Since 2003, LinkedIn has grown to be the largest global professional network. Now with over 460 million professionals from around the world using LinkedIn to network and explore new opportunities. Over 150,000 brands are using LinkedIn for their marketing and advertising needs. And while the content, context, and the mindset on LinkedIn is more professionally focused, compared to other social media sites, please don't be intimidated. We'll cover how to publish your content, launch your campaigns, and measure your results.
What's unique about advertising on LinkedIn is the targeting capabilities. With over 15 different targeting demographics and options for custom data targeting, you can be very effective with your advertising campaigns. There are no prerequisites for this course, just a willingness to experiment and be creative. This course is designed to be your go-to resource for everything you need to know, to get started with advertising on LinkedIn.
- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions