Follow the leaders who are most influential to your career. Learn more about LinkedIn's thought leaders and influencers.
- [Narrator] Everyone is talking about followed leaders.…But how will following leaders help you?…Have you heard about LinkedIn Influences yet?…It all started with captains of industry…who started writing long articles or blogs on LinkedIn.…You know, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and the like.…In the meantime, LinkedIn has opened up…the LinkedIn Influencers program to everyone.…So, what are you waiting for?…However, there is also great value…in following some of the LinkedIn Influencers.…Choose the people who are inspiring for you…and start following them.…
Who are the leaders…that were most influential to your career?…Add them too.…By the way, next to these top leaders,…you can scroll down to find more influencers,…channels and publishers.…While you're at it, indicate a few of these too.…You might ask yourself, how do you follow someone…who is not a LinkedIn Influencer…but was instrumental to your career.…There are different ways to do so.…But the easiest one is to go to their profile.…Just click on the three dots and choose follow.…
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.