Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Five tips to optimizing your page, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] I want to share five tips to help you optimize your LinkedIn Page. First of all, share native video. Video is the most likely type of content to start conversations. In fact, it typically generates five times the engagement versus a non-video post. Second, visual is the new headline. Post images, videos, PDFs, and other documents to your LinkedIn Page to compliment your brand's unique messaging. We've seen that custom image collages perform particularly well on LinkedIn. Next, don't forget to include a clear call to action and a link accompanying your update. Updates including links can have up to 45% higher follower engagement than updates without links. Fourth, don't be afraid to share third-party content. Always be helping has replaced always be selling. Mixing in a bit of industry thought leader content, news, and trends are great way to build relationships with prospects while keeping current customers in the know. Finally, use content suggestions. The Content Suggestions feature helps you understand trending topics your audience cares about most. Navigate to it by going to your page, make sure that you're in the Admin view, and click the Content Suggestions tab. You can also see analytics like visitors, updates, and followers. From our team to yours, we hope these tips help you optimize your company's page presence on LinkedIn.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager