Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating your account, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] Let's build your first campaign on LinkedIn. To begin advertising on LinkedIn, click the Work icon in the top right corner, and then click on Advertise. Now, I already have several active accounts, but to create a new account, click the Create account button in the top left-hand corner of the page and complete the fields in the pop-up window. Add an account name that makes sense for the campaign or group of campaigns you'll run. For example, you can name it after your business, and if you want to separate out by product, you can include that info as well. For example, KinetEco_SolarPanels_June2019. This will help you sort through campaigns later. If you want to separate out your budget across different products or initiatives, creating separate accounts is a good idea. Then, add a currency. The currency can't be changed once the account is created, but you can create a new account with a different currency. Next, you'll add your LinkedIn page. A LinkedIn page is not required to create a new account but is required to create any sponsored content or single image ad campaigns, including video and Carousel ads. If you have several showcase pages, you should create several accounts to divide out spend for different products or initiatives. Hit Save, and now you're ready to create your first campaign.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager