In this video, Viveka emphasizes why company principals should use LinkedIn publisher and add the posts to the company page for amplification and increased visibility of both the principal and the page.
- I think content marketing is one…of the best ways to create visibility…and promote influence in your company and industry.…And LinkedIn has it's own content marketing platform…called LinkedIn Publisher.…You can access it from your homepage…by clicking: Write an article.…Why am I such a fan?…Because in most cases, the engagement you get…on publisher is even greater than you'll get on your blog.…I usually get about a hundred-thousand views…on my website every month, and yet,…I only get a few comments on my blog posts.…
But on LinkedIn, while I might only get a thousand views,…I'll get 10, 20, 30, 40 comments.…Probably, because it's just easy to do on LinkedIn.…Also, even though there are literally millions…of posts on LinkedIn right now,…there's still less competition here than there is on Google.…To find out more about content marketing with LinkedIn,…check out some of these content marketing courses…in LinkedIn Learning.…
So why am I bringing this up?…If you have a principal at your company,…a CEO, a CMO, someone in the C-Suite,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees