Learn how to use an action plan to make the most out of your LinkedIn profile makeover, and check out the to-do list to stay organized.
- [Instructor] Before you wrap up this course…and go back to your everyday whirlwind of activities,…let's talk about your next steps.…Now, you might have taken immediate action…and started updating your profile.…If so, great, but I'm sure there are many things…that still need work.…To get you started, I've included an action plan template…that you can find in the Exercise Files.…Your action plan should have a list of insights and actions,…including what your outcome is, if you need additional help,…and what your deadline is for each action.…
For instance, you might want to add some corporate branding…to your LinkedIn profile…to make your summary up to date and stand out.…You'll likely need to contact your marketing department…for some of the content.…Then, set a deadline so you can complete the task on time.…This action plan is a crucial part of your success.…It will keep you focused and save you time…by organizing the tasks you need to complete…rather than saying, hey, I need to work…on my LinkedIn profile,…
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.