A LinkedIn Company Page allows you to showcase your brand, publish content, and attract followers. In this video, discover the steps necessary to create and update your Company Page on LinkedIn.
- [Narrator] A LinkedIn Company Page allows you to showcase your brand, publish content and attract followers. Here you'll see an example of a Company Page for KinetEco Solar. At the top of the page, you'll see an about us section. You'll also be able to see how many people are following your Company Page and engaging with your content. When you click to see more details, you'll see additional Company Page information like the company size, the industry, the website and the headquarters information. Company Pages are used by over eight million brands on LinkedIn, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
And it's also the foundation for your content marketing programs on LinkedIn. Creating a Company Page is easy and it's free. Before creating Company Page, I encourage you to take some time and browse LinkedIn to see what other brands are doing with their LinkedIn presence. Before creating a Company Page, remember to use the search bar at the top to check if one already exists. To create a new Company Page, go to the top navigation and click more and scroll down to "Create a Company Page". Add a name for your company. And you'll also need an email address that includes your company domain.
You can't use a personal email address to create a Company Page on LinkedIn. Please remember that a preview for a Company Page is not available so when you publish a page, it's live on LinkedIn. If you do need to make any edits, you can always use your admin tools to make real time changes. After you've successfully submitted your information, you will receive an verification email. If you entered a domain that's already taken, for example, if I enter Roux Academy, you'll see a red error message that may appear across the top of your page.
If you have problems adding a Company Page, click the FAQ at the top of the page which will bring you to the help center. Search for company page, and you'll see some relevant articles that'll help you get started. There's a lot of value in Company Pages so if you don't already have one, now's a great time to create one.
- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions