Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Contributing to the community, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] When to post also depends on your target audience. When your audience is most engaged in LinkedIn is only a question that you can answer. If you're unsure if you have enough content to share on a regular basis, don't worry, we've got you covered. We wrote this blog post dedicated to helping you think of content ideas. Be sure to check it out. The 4-1-1 rule was coined by Tipping Point Labs and Joe Pulizzi, the founder of Content Marketing Institute. While it was originally created with Twitter in mind, you can successfully adapt it to your company's content marketing strategy using LinkedIn. The rule states for every one self-serving tweet, you should retweet one relevant tweet, and most importantly, share four pieces of relevant content written by others. Why is this important? Because always be selling has transformed into always be helping. News and trends are a great way to build relationships with prospects while keeping current customers in the know. On the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team, we abide by the theory always be testing. We test posting different days, different times of the day, different content formats. We never stop experimenting and seeing what's resonating. Be data driven but gut led.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager