You can cancel any pending connection requests you have on LinkedIn. In this video, learn how to cancel pending connection requests.
- [Instructor] A question that I'm asked a lot is. How you can cancel any pending invitation request that you've sent out. Now in the previous video we sent a connection request to Shad Cayden. Let's take a look at how we can cancel that request if it's still pending. I'm going to go up to the my network tab and click on this. And from here you can see that it says, no pending invitations. So we don't have any pending invitations that are coming to us. I'm going to go to the right though and click on manage, and from here I'll click on sent. Now I can see here that Shad Cayden has been sent and at anytime if I want to withdraw this connection request I can go ahead and do that. So Shad hasn't yest connected with me, so I do have the ability to withdraw that connection request.
- Creating a LinkedIn profile
- Growing a professional network
- Following companies and influencers
- Sharing updates and content
- Sending and receiving messages
- Searching for jobs
- Upgrading to LinkedIn Premium
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: LinkedIn Groups.
1. Create a LinkedIn Profile
2. Build Your LinkedIn Network
3. Using LinkedIn Day to Day
4. Job Search and Company Research
5. Managing Your LinkedIn Account
Taking next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.