Viveka show how your employees can attach themselves to your company page.
- [Instructor] I've mentioned several times already…that your employees should attach their profiles…to the company page.…So here's how to do it.…Have them go to the Me Section…that should be a little picture of themselves…on the top right hand side of your menu bar.…And then scroll down to View Profile.…This is not only going to allow them to…view the profile, but this is actually where…you edit your profile, as well.…Scroll down.…To where the Experience Section is.…Now, if they don't have your company listed at all,…you're going to have them click on the plus sign,…put in their title,…and then start typing in the name of your company.…
And when your company name comes up…have them click on that link.…Fill out the rest of the section…and then click on Save.…If they see the company name…but there's no logo…that means they're also not attached to the company yet.…So in that case, have them click on the little pen.…They'll have their title and the rest of the information…in their Experience Section.…But what you'll want them to do…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees