Viveka shares the why and how to encouraging employees to share that content to amplify the company brand and page. She shows which posts to share and how often, as well as potential results you could experience.
- [Narrator] So one of my clients had a whopping…seven views on the company page update.…Now, to be fair that's because they had…just created their company page…and they didn't have any followers…outside of their own employees yet.…So here is what happened,…we encouraged their seven employees to share the content.…The views on most post went up passed 1000…and one post got 1800 views,…and that's with only seven employees.…
So think about what you can do with your employee base,…and getting them to share and amplify…your updates from your company page.…So as you can see,…once you've created a strong company page,…and developed some content,…it's important to understand…that there is more for you to do.…Once you have created your videos,…and your images, and your infographics,…and put them on your timeline.…You now need to encourage your employees…to go in and like, and comment, and share those updates.…
Just have them click on share,…describe the update, and post.…That's all it takes.…If you want to learn more about employee advocacy…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees