Viveka shows easy ways to share appropriate content with your employees to ensure active sharing with complaint content.
- [Narrator] Above and beyond the content…that you feed to your employees…via the company page or your personal blog,…it's important that they curate…some of their own content too.…Now the easiest way for them to share information…on their LinkedIn profile is just to go through…their timeline and find something interesting,…oh yeah, and compliant,…that they can share with their audience.…Once they click on share,…describe the article, and post it,…they have now become content curators…for your industry and your company.…
And as you can see, it literally…can take less than a minute a day.…I also recommend that your employees…follow some of the company principals,…especially if they are creating content,…if they are publishing on LinkedIn.…So, whether it is your CEO, you CMO,…just those individuals who represent your brand.…Have your employees follow them,…and to do that, all they have to do is click on their name,…and they don't have to be connected,…Click on their name, go to the three dots…on the right hand side here,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees