- Who should and shouldn’t advertise on LinkedIn
- Using Text Ads, Sponsored Content, and Sponsored InMail
- Audience targeting options
- Setting your bids and budgets
- Retargeting strategy
- Tracking your progress throughout the sales process
- Benchmarking and troubleshooting
Skill Level Beginner
- B2B marketers need to reach very specific professionals, and they have to do it at scale. Facebook is great from a cost perspective, but doesn't scale very well. Search channels are great, if people are searching for what you do, but what if they aren't? LinkedIn Ads is by far the best ad platform in the world for business to business. It provides the highest quality leads, and does so at near infinite scale. Hi, my name is AJ Wilcox, and I'm the founder of b2linked.com, and we are the ad agency that focuses only on LinkedIn Ads. I discovered LinkedIn Ads about eight years ago while working at a SAS company, and after a few short tests, it became the most important channel in the company's entire marketing mix. If you want to learn how to harness the power of LinkedIn Ads effectively, you won't want to miss this course.
1. The Advertising Capabilities of LinkedIn
2. Preparing Your AMO
3. Getting Down to the Details
Retargeting strategy1m 57s
4. Making It Effective
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.