- Posting organic content
- Creating a Company Page
- Using Campaign Manager
- Setting up an advertiser account
- Pursuing content marketing
- Getting started with Sponsored Content
- Setting up a Text Ads campaign
- Using Sponsored InMail
- Targeting audiences on LinkedIn
- Making bids, budgets, and schedules
- Setting up billing, payments, and coupon codes
- Reporting and measuring conversions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Irina] Welcome to LinkedIn Advertising Fundamentals. My name's Irina Skripnik. I'm on the Product Marketing Team here at LinkedIn, leading products and initiatives for the LinkedIn Ads Platform. We'll kick off the course with an overview of the LinkedIn ecosystem and the publishing platform. Next we'll transition to the different advertising products available on LinkedIn and what you can achieve using these products. Along the way, we'll cover what you need to know for planning, creating, and launching your first campaign on LinkedIn, including selecting products that best fit your marketing goals, figuring out who your target audience is, and setting your budget goals.
We'll wrap the course with an overview of the measurement and the reporting tools. Marketing products and tools, especially on LinkedIn, should never feel intimidating. I'm optimistic that after completing this course, you'll have the necessary skills to feel ready and confident about marketing on LinkedIn.