Setting up your bid and budget is the final step before you set your Sponsored InMail campaign live. Irina Skripnik guides you through the bid, budget, and duration screen setup. This is where you dial in on the specifics of what you're going to be spending, and how you're going to be spending it.
- [Instructor] Setting up your bid and budget is a very important step during the setup process for sponsored InMail. This is the final step, before you set your campaign live, and start measuring your results. So, you just finished setting up your targeting, and now you've arrived at the bid, budget, and duration screen. This is where you're going to dial in the specifics of what you're going to be spending, and how you're going to be spending it. The daily budget you set will determine how fast your campaign is paced. Your bid, along with performance, will determine how competitive your campaign will be. Now, let's start at the top of the screen.
Now, for each of the options, you have some tool tips that'll help you understand what each element means. You'll also have some related help center articles to help you dive deeper. Now, let's start with the daily budget. This is the total budget that you'd like to spend on your campaign within a day. Next is the bid. Sponsored InMail is on a second price option. What you'll have here is the minimum bid, which is the absolute lowest that you can bid, as well as the suggested bid, based on what other advertisers are bidding. So as a best practice, consider always using a suggested bid, if that's a range that you're comfortable with.
Now next is your scheduling. You can either start your campaign immediately, or you can have a scheduled start on a future date. Now there is some additional important options that are included here. Including the campaign end date. If you do not set a campaign end date, your campaign will deliver indefinitely, based on the daily budget that you've set. Now consider having an end date, as well as a total budget, if there's a total amount of investment that you'd like to make with this sponsored InMail campaign. Now, final step, is your ad rotation.
You can either optimize for click-through rate, or you can allow ads to rotate evenly. Now, once you've set your budget, your bids, and scheduling, you can go ahead and launch your campaign.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget
- Setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign