Are you an expert in your field? If so, learn how to share your knowledge and offer free tips, tools, and advice to your target audience on LinkedIn.
- [Narrator] You might have heard sharing is caring before.…It is often used and true.…Sharing a piece of your knowledge is the best thing to do.…Let me start with explaining one…of the fundamental principles of networking.…Is there a difference between give and take…and give and receive?…Yes there is.…The difference lies in the intention.…Give and take means they give something…and expect something in return.…Sales people often do.…With give and receive, you're giving something…that actually helps people…without wanting anything in return,…or at least, not immediately.…
So, if you start to help people by answering their questions…and you don't want anything in return for it,…people sense your genuine gesture.…Often, they will want to return the favor.…And not only that, they become ambassadors for you…and forward your answer to their network…who are also interested in knowing the answer.…Now, I know not everyone on this course…has written a best selling book,…but think about the tips, tools, or piece of advice…
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.