The projects you work on are another way to showcase your capabilities and skills, along with your best work. Learn how to add projects on your LinkedIn profile.
- [Instructor] Did you know there is a place…in your LinkedIn profile to showcase your work…and connect it to colleagues and clients?…Adding projects is an excellent way to arouse interest…from your audience.…If they see what you've done for others,…they might want it, too.…When you go to Add new profile section in your profile…and click on Accomplishments, you will find…the Projects elements right there.…Start with giving your project an attractive project name.…Remember, people should want to know more about it.…
Is your project ongoing?…If not, indicate the start date and end date.…Make sure you add the relevant team members.…This is also where you can bring in…some of your clients contacts and invite them…to add the same project to their profile, too.…Guess what happens next.…Indeed, you will get more people visiting your profile,…coming in through your clients profile.…Make sure you add the relevant team members.…This is where you can also bring in…some of your clients contacts and invite them…to add the same project to their profile, too.…
- Identify strategies to make your profile more easily discovered.
- Recognize the characteristics of an effective profile picture.
- Determine the best structure and content for a profile headline.
- Explain the main objective of a profile summary.
- Recall two elements of a LinkedIn profile that will increase the likelihood that people will find you in searches and follow with the next step.
- Recognize the types of information LinkedIn can facilitate within the education section.
- Identify the best way to keep your LinkedIn profile up-to-date and complete.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.