The projects you work on are another way to showcase your capabilities and skills, along with your best work. Learn how to add projects on your LinkedIn profile.
- [Instructor] Did you know there is a place…in your LinkedIn profile to showcase your work…and connect it to colleagues and clients?…Adding projects is an excellent way to arouse interest…from your audience.…If they see what you've done for others,…they might want it, too.…When you go to Add new profile section in your profile…and click on Accomplishments, you will find…the Projects elements right there.…Start with giving your project an attractive project name.…Remember, people should want to know more about it.…
Is your project ongoing?…If not, indicate the start date and end date.…Make sure you add the relevant team members.…This is also where you can bring in…some of your clients contacts and invite them…to add the same project to their profile, too.…Guess what happens next.…Indeed, you will get more people visiting your profile,…coming in through your clients profile.…Make sure you add the relevant team members.…This is where you can also bring in…some of your clients contacts and invite them…to add the same project to their profile, too.…
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.