Learn how to improve the way people find you on LinkedIn. Tell people how to contact you to take the next step, and get a few tips on adding your website and Twitter account.
- [Narrator] In this video, let's talk about your…contact details that are visible to everyone…on LinkedIn.…So when people are looking for you,…they can take the next step with you.…Besides email, other social media accounts…are a popular way for people to get in touch with you.…Do you have a Twitter account?…Is it a professional one?…Remember you want to continuously impress people…when they check you out online.…So if your Twitter account is a purely personal one,…then I don't recommend you adding it to your…professional LinkedIn account.…A fair number of people even have multiple accounts.…
I'm running six, myself.…But that's a totally different story.…But I've also included three of them in my LinkedIn profile.…And it's easy to do, even if you have only one.…Just click on the Me button,…and choose Privacy and Settings.…Then you scroll down to Third parties…and click on Twitter settings.…This will bring you to a new page where you can manage…your Twitter settings.…Just click on the add another Twitter account,…
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with the Essentials
2. Your Contact Information
3. Your Summary
4. Your Experience
5. Create Your Own Brand
Publish content on LinkedIn3m 13s
6. Skills and Recommendations
7. Your Education
8. Make the Most of Your Personality
9. Extra Strategies to Stand Out
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.