After setting up conversion tracking, you'll need to create the conversion events that you're interested in tracking. You can set up multiple conversion events and track one or more within each campaign. Once you have created a conversion to track, you'll add that conversion to a new or existing campaign, where you'll have the option to select one or more conversions to track. The campaign will then report data on how many click-through and view-through conversion events took place.
- [Instructor] Now, once you've set up your conversion tracking and created your first conversion, you can now add the conversions to a new or existing campaign. Let's start by looking at how we can add conversion tracking to a new campaign. Click in to create a new campaign, select Sponspored Content, and, at the bottom of the setup screen, you'll see Select Conversions. Click into it and you'll see that you can now have two different conversions that you can assign to the campaign. You have the status, when it was last modified, the conversion type, as well as its value.
Please remember that the status should be verified, which means that I still need to troubleshoot on my end to ensure the tag is working properly. Once you're ready, simply check the box that you wanted to assign, and click Apply. Now, you can then move forward with the campaign steps as you would do normally. Now, if you wanted to add this to an existing campaign, let's navigate back by clicking Delete Campaign and getting back to the campaign overview page. I'll click into the campaign and, at the top, you'll see that you can select Conversions.
Simply select Conversions and you'll see a similar pop-up screen that comes up. If you have multiple conversion names, it may be easier to search by name or by keyword. Now, simply click on the conversion you'd like to assign. Similarly, please ensure the status is verified, so that your conversions can be tracked properly, and then click Apply. And just like that, you've got conversion tracking associated with your campaigns.
- Discovering content you already have
- Developing new content
- Promoting content through your employees
- Creating a campaign
- Navigating the Campaign Manager ads platform
- Creating a new Sponsored Update campaign
- Creating a new Lead Gen Form campaign
- Setting a budget and schedule for your campaign
- Adding conversion tracking to a campaign
- Campaign reporting
- Optimizing your campaign
- Rich media and targeting best practices