Learning management systems (LMSs) limit student access to a syllabus unless enrolled in the course, but LinkedIn Learning is a great way for students to review a course before enrolling.
- The syllabus is the roadmap your students need … to be successful in your course. … It contains all the major themes of your class. … It lists the key resources, the key books, … the key assignments and even due dates. … Often it has class policies … and your contact information in it. … So making your syllabus highly accessible … can be incredibly beneficial to students, yet many of us … only post the syllabus to a learning management system … or worse yet, only hand out a paper copy … the first day of class. … Now with some LMS's or learning management systems … such as Moodle or Blackboard do have mobile apps. … Many don't. … And today, a lot of our students … are accessing course information on their phones. … Uploading your syllabus to LinkedIn Learning … and providing links to the Syllabus in your LMS … opposed to the traditional download file … will allow your students to quickly access the syllabus … from any device, mobile or desktop. … When students access a PDF on LinkedIn Learning, …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible