- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible
Skill Level Beginner
- Here's a quick litmus test for educational technology. Does it benefit the learner and the educator? If both are a yes, then and only then is it really a good fit for you and your students. - LinkedIn Learning is helping thousands of people daily grow their skills and knowledge, and it's easy to see how the expert-led and highly curated courses benefit learners. - What you may not know is that, as an educator, you can leverage LinkedIn Learning, along with your curriculum, to benefit the instructional experience for you and your students. - When your university or college is using an institutional wide version of LinkedIn Learning in way that LinkedIn Learning can be extended to provide a better and more customized learning experience for your students, and even support students long after they leave your classroom. - This course is a collection of strategies for utilizing LinkedIn Learning, including equipping students for future technical needs, streamlining the delivery of educational technology from both LinkedIn Learning, and other sources, and even creating a digital history of your lessons that students can benefit from. - The information in this course is a collection of practices from LinkedIn Learning users around the world, and delivered by educational enthusiasts from LinkedIn, including a member from our higher ed team, a staff instructor, one of our LinkedIn producers, and myself, the content manager for education here at LinkedIn Learning. I invite you to join us as we explore how to leverage this powerful tool in this course on teaching with LinkedIn Learning.