Join LinkedIn Learning Instructors for an in-depth discussion in this video Tagging content: Best practices, part of Teaching with LinkedIn Learning.
- [Instructor] When uploading custom content … to the LinkedIn Learning platform, you have the ability … to add tags, and this is something … I strongly recommend doing. … Adding tags allows you to stay more organized, … and allows for your content to be more easily found. … Right now, I'm inside of my admin account … on LinkedIn Learning, and I'm going to navigate to Content, … and from here I'll navigate to Custom Content. … I'm going to go ahead and click on Upload Content. … I'll select it from my computer, and on my desktop … I have a video on photosynthesis that I want to show. … Now as I click it, it begins to upload to the platform, … and from here I can click add details. … Here I can put in the title of the video. … I can put in a description of that video. … I have it in the language I want it in. … I can add in any skills that students will be getting … from this, and then below that … is where I can add in custom tags. … So I'm going to go ahead in here and add some. … Now you may want to put in key words …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible