- Identify Elearning’s purpose.
- Recognize the essentials to taking a lean approach to Elearning.
- Explore the necessary steps in developing proactive operational partnerships.
- Break down the fundamentals of designing learning toward business strategy.
- Determine how to align Elearning to key performance outcomes.
- Examine ways to get employees excited about the prospect of Elearning.
- Break down the impact of Elearning on an organization.
Skill Level Intermediate
- For learning to make a positive impact, employees must actively engage with the course, and it must align with specific business and performance needs. Elearning is an opportunity for you to make this happen. Elearning delivers value for an organization only when it connects with employees' expectations and improves business performance. To do this effectively, you must get support from those affected by what you offer. I'm Ajay Pangarkar, and I've been an award-winning author, employee performance strategist, and learning professional for more than 25 years.
In this course, I'll help you to identify the core elements to develop engaging elearning solutions, and what to do to drive business value. You'll also discover how to get primary stakeholders to see elearning as part of an integrated learning culture, get users to want more of what you offer, and continuously refine rather than recreate existing elearning solutions. You'll leave this course with a set of techniques and behaviors to build lasting internal support, and make your elearning efforts deliver results.
We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.