It's easy to overlook terms and concepts that are specific to our own culture because of how familiar they are, but awareness of wording and presentation styles can help keep content comfortable for all learners.
- The incredible power of online learning … is that you have a tremendous reach to learners … you may not have access to otherwise. … Because of this reach, you might be working with populations … you haven't before and, therefore, taking others … and the way they learn into consideration is key. … First, think about how people access your content. … Accessibility breaks down into two categories. … The first is how you actually teach the instruction. … By considering your teaching approach, … you can start opening up your reach to different audiences. … Try to go wide. … Integrate multi-pace instructions and formats … to support various learning styles. … Second, what is the appearance of the content on the screen? … Consider adding these visuals … to support differentiated learning. … Icons, graphs, timelines can all help you do this. … As you address these hurdles, … other learning barriers might arise that will impact … the ultimate learning experience. … You will likely have a diverse learning population. …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible