LinkedIn Learning content is more than just software and how-to videos. It offers courses on skills like time management, interviewing, and negotiation. These soft skills that will help students be career ready.
- As educators, one of our goals is to help … students prepare for their career. … This is difficult however, considering how quickly … the career landscape is changing. … According to the World Economic Forum, … 65% of the jobs that new students will have … are ones that don't yet exist. … So how do we prepare them for this? … The content that you're teaching in your class … is still important, but there are a handful … of other skills that our students are going to need … in order to prepare for their career. … Over the past couple of years, I've asked hundreds … of employers, what skills our students need … to be successful. … The three most popular were communication, … technology, and the ability to learn. … Communication and collaboration happen in a number … of different ways, including in person, … through email, through social media, and more. … Another skill mentioned by almost every employer … was a solid understanding of technology. … They all said the same thing, it isn't goin' anywhere …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible