Broaden the use of LinkedIn by getting students using the flagship platform in addition to the Learning platform. The two platforms combined set faculty and students up for professional success.
- What makes LinkedIn Learning a game-changer … is its unique position to promote … the most relevant skills content to its users. … It does this through its connectivity … to a learner's Flagship LinkedIn profile. … Speaking of the Flagship platform, … let's take a look at some of the ways … higher-ed educators can utilize the profile … to accomplish tasks with their students … and promote their academic achievement. … It all starts with LinkedIn's Economic Graph … and how it ties into your students' workforce preparedness … and post-graduation success. … The Economic Graph focuses on six key areas, … members, companies, jobs, … skills, schools, and knowledge. … The endgame of the Economic Graph … is to create a digital mapping of the world's economy. … In turn, this makes the job market more efficient … through increased clarity of in-demand skills … and promotes future skill readiness. … So, what can higher ed educators do … to support their current students on LinkedIn … as it ties into the Economic Graph? …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible