The best learning happens when the student is motivated to go beyond the basic content. LinkedIn Learning can help empower students to take their education further.
- Let's do a really quick reflection exercise. … Think about the students that are taking your class … and what potential careers you might … be preparing them for. … Now let's make a list of what programs, … technology, and skills your students need. … As an educator, any opportunity we have … to allow students to gain these skills and knowledge … will help them as they're moving down … that path towards their career. … Let's also think about what technology … you expect students to know as they enter your classroom. … Should they be able to let's say use a world processor, … lay out data on a spreadsheet, or perhaps even … publish a basic blog, or record video … and audio as part of their coursework? … To take this one step further, … do you think students entering your class … are all at the exact same level when it comes … to their technical skills? … For most instructors, students will be spread … across a range of technical ability. … Now there's a few ways that you can help … empower your students to be successful …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible