Individuals can create their own custom playlists that have all the courses that they want to keep track of.
- [Instructor] In the previous video, … we took a look at collections. … Here, let's check out learning paths, … which are a group of courses or videos related … to a specific topic, which usually are taken sequentially. … I like to think of collections as a group of resources, … whether that's videos or courses, … that people can access if they want … and pick and choose the ones relevant to them. … A learning path is more of an assignment. … It's a sequential order of videos and courses … that you expect someone to take, and when they take it, … they will have completed that learning path. … Now, let's take a look at what a learning path is. … Inside of the explore tab, … I'm going to search for marketing. … This brings us the courses, videos, … and so on on the LinkedIn Learning platform, … and on the left hand side, … I want to scroll down to type … and use the filter to filter it only for learning paths. … Now, you'll notice that there are a ton of learning paths … that already exist on the LinkedIn Learning platform. …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible