A guest lecture is literally a few keyboard strokes away with LinkedIn Learning. There are so many ways to integrate expert voices that support and enhance a course.
- One of the best aspects of LinkedIn Learning … is the diversity of the content library … and the subject instructors. … I actually like to think of it as a living library, … since new content is added or updated on a daily basis. … We're constantly bringing new authors into the mix too. … It's this living library mentality … that allows us to assist you in adapting different voices … and views into your pedagogy. … Having a diverse and inclusive pedagogy is key … to ensuring you are embracing all styles of learning … into your curriculum, … in turn making each and every one students successful. … LinkedIn Learning is designed to be a resource … that you partner with as you see fit. … Think of the authors as your … supportive instructional voices. … Promoting a resource that allows your students … to connect with additional subject matter experts … ensures you are setting them up for success. … Not only do they have the awesome instruction … from your course, … but also the chance to identify with the material …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible