Blended learning can be a flipped learning style course, or it could be that online content is used during class, or it may be that there is content that extends the learning experience beyond the classroom after a lesson.
- Blended learning is a combination … of face-to-face instruction and online instruction … allowing educators to take advantage … of the benefits of each. … Now this doesn't mean that the instructor … is having students use technology to do the same thing … at the same time in the same place. … Rather the instructor uses technology … to help differentiate or personalize the instruction, … to empower students to engage in higher-order thinking, … to promote self-directed learning, … or to engage students in learning outside of the classroom. … LinkedIn Learning can be a powerful resource … to help you incorporate blended learning in your class. … Perhaps you share videos which students watch … on their own time and then engage them … in hands-on activities when they're in your class. … You can engage students in higher-order thinking … by having them create a project in order to show … their understanding of the content. … Here students could utilize LinkedIn Learning courses … to learn how to create a video, …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible